AirAsia Muslim Friendly Indochina Blog Contest
Blog in your own style to win RM250 worth of E-Gift vouchers in AirAsia’s “Muslim Friendly Indochina Blog Contest” Share your interesting Muslim-friendly places and travel tips when you were exploring fascinating Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar.
Terms & Conditions:
- The Contest is open to all members of the public [“Participants”] except for the following:
a. Permanent and/or temporary staff or employees of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia Japan, AirAsia Inc., AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd. and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd and their immediate family members;
b. Representatives and/or agents (including advertising & promotion agencies) of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd. and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd.
- All articles/contents are of original materials and not plagiarized (copied) from any printed or digital publications or websites.
- All photos and videos are from your personal collection. If it’s from a third party source, you must ensure that you have the rights to publish/distribute it. Failure to do so will result in immediate forfeiture of contest submission.
- AirAsia reserves the rights to all articles, photos and videos (content) submitted for all channels of communication, digital and non-digital platforms, including but not limited to AirAsia.com, affiliated websites, mobile, tablets, and marketing collaterals.
- Only Participants that fulfil the Contest Mechanism stated above shall be eligible to win the Prize. Participants who fail to fulfil the contest mechanism will automatically be disqualified from the Contest without notice.
- The Organiser (including its respective employees, staff and agents) shall not be liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith) and/or any damage suffered by any winner in connection with the Contest.
- The winner will be contacted, at any time and via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by the Organiser.
- Prizes are not exchangeable for cash and not transferable. The winner is bound by the terms and conditions that may be imposed relating to the use of the Prize. The acceptance of the Prize indicates the acknowledgment and agreement of the winner to such terms and conditions.
- AirAsia reserves the rights to change the prizes to another destination with similar or equivalent value.
- Other associated charges including transportation to and from airports, accommodation, travel insurances, meals, other taxes and other cost of personal nature not stated are not included as part of the Prize.
- Prize winner and guest are responsible for obtaining all entry, exit, health and other documents of the destination country and are required to have all necessary travel documents (i.e. valid passport, visa) at the time of departure. AirAsia will not be responsible for failed visa application.
- The Organiser reserves the right to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names of all Participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organiser further reserves the right to use any personal data of Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and the Participant are deemed to consent to such use with no monetary compensation.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organiser shall not entitle Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
- The Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest. In the event of any inconsistency, conflict, ambiguity or discrepancy between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail at all times.
- The Organiser reserves the right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the Prize from time to time without any prior notice.
- By participating in the Contest, Participants agree to hold harmless, defend and fully indemnify the Organiser from and against all losses, damages, expenses and all third party actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs (including without prejudice to the generality of this provision, the legal cost of each other), awards and damages that may arise as a result of the Participant’s entry to the Contest.
- Participants are deemed to agree to be bound by the terms and subject to the conditions herein upon participation of the Contest. The decisions of the Organiser in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the type of prize and winner of the Contest shall be deemed final, conclusive and binding. No complaints, appeals, inquiries and/or correspondence from any Participants will be entertained.
- The Organiser (including but not limited to employees, staff and agents) shall not be liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith) and/or any damage suffered by any winner in connection with the Contest.
Click here to join blog contest